Could you help Longfield Hall Trust promote our wellbeing activities, events and performances to our local Vassal and Coldharbour community?
Do you have a good knowledge of local organisations, facilities and communities in Vassal and Coldharbour areas?
Are you happy to talk to a wide range of people to help us promote activities at Longfield Hall?
We are looking for someone with good contacts and inroads into local organisations and communities who can help us promote our upcoming activities
- Promoting our GLA funded Knit Fit/Read Fit sessions to women aged 50+ who are new to exercise and may feel isolated. Help to recruit participants to the free programme of fitness and creative sessions.
- Promoting our People Power in the Park workshops to adults aged 50+. Helping to recruit participants for this creative heritage project.
- Promoting our events and performances programme to harder to reach communities.
- Raising awareness of Longfield Hall as a community facility and venue.
No specific skills or experience are required for this role but the following are desirable:
- Reliable, friendly, flexible, supportive
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiasm and interest in helping raising awareness about Longfield Hall Trust and our wellbeing activities for older adults.
Hours and fee
We have funding for 70 hours (20 x half days) at a fee of £17 per hour (freelance rate). We envisage the hours will be worked between May and September but must be available to start in May. Times and days are flexible and to be discussed. They can be programmed to suit your schedule.
To express interest in the role please contact Catherine by Wednesday 28 April.
Catherine Hamilton, Charity Development Manager, Longfield Hall Trust