Longfield hall is increasingly used a space for theatre, music and dance performances. We are keen to provide space to nurture emerging artists, new writing and choreography.
We have two halls on offer to hire – the upper hall and lower hall. Our halls are available for parties, wedding receptions, rehearsals, fitness classes, meetings, film shoots, performances and community events.
- Hire includes use of our small kitchen.
- Maximum capacity for each hall is 110 people
- Free wifi is available in both halls
- We also hire out smaller spaces in our onsite nursery, in evenings, weekends & school holidays.
- Hire charges are by the hour and we ask for a returnable deposit for any party or wedding bookings.
Upper hall floor plan
The upper hall features a raised stage.
- Main floor space = 180m2
- Stage floor area = 33m2
- Maximum hall capacity = 110 people
- Use of small kitchen
- Free WIFI
Lower hall floor plan
- The area of the lower hall is 180m2.
- The area of the main classroom in the nursery space is 32m2.
- There is no stage and there are two columns within the space.
- We also hire out smaller spaces in our onsite nursery in evenings, weekends & school holidays.